CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 February 2011

Still struggling

Well, it's been another day of battling with hunger as I run round after family - again it started well (if I'm at work it's easy as I always sort out lunch to take in). But when I get home it's a different story, this evening my daughter was staying at a friends house and needed me to give her a lift over there as it was raining so tea was not as well planned as it should have been if I had been able to come home and just get on with cooking.

Anyway, chalk it up to experience & carry on - today's food:

4x Tea with milk and sweetener
1x Coffee with milk & sweetener
Activia Vanilla yogurt from multipack
banana
Cous Cous Salad (1/2 syn for the flavoured cous cous packet from Morrisons)
1 slice Banana & walnut bread
2 slices cheese on toast with pickle
chicken curry & rice

We'll see tomorrow whether it has had any effect good or bad on my weight. TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment