CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 February 2011

In the beginning

Right, okay, I've decided to start blogging about my diet story, so I suppose I should start with my weight today. I'm not proud of this but it's 15 stone 1 pound 0.2, oh and I'm only 5 feet 3.5 inches tall (If I were 8 feet tall I might be the right weight).

I'm hoping that by blogging and working through everything surrounding my weight, I may find it easier to get proper control of it. I'm a member of Slimming World, however just being a member is no guarantee of losing weight - you have to follow the eating plan (that's where I keep falling down). I like the plan, but I also like Chocolate and have never learned to eat small portions. If I eat chocolate it's a 200g bar in one hit, with some crisps as well, and for some reason I am quite happy to eat until I feel ill. I've noticed that some of my skinny friends are able to just stop and go 'no if I eat any more I'll feel all bloated' - that just does not seem to compute with me, but it's a place I would dearly love to get.

Anyway, I'm going to try and blog details of what I eat each day so that I can see what's happening, just have to make sure that I'm really honest with what I put in and don't get amnesia!

So far today I've had a cup of tea with one sweetener and some semi-skimmed milk

0 comments:

Post a Comment