CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 February 2011

Curates Egg

Well today has been the proverbial good in parts. It started well, but due to the fact that I was running around after family, I didn't plan properly, ended up starving so I just ate what was available - not on plan but hey ho. So here's what I've eaten today:

2x Coffee with semi-skimmed milk & sweetener
4x Tea, again with semi-skimmed milk & sweetener
Activia fat free strawberry yoghurt (small one from multipack, not the snackpot)
Chilli with Rice (syn free)
Banana
Apple
Chicken & Mushroom Pie with Chips
2 slices of 50/50 kingsmill with Clover lighter
1 piece of ginger cake

Well I suppose it could have been worse and it was only one meal out of the three today which was not so good (we will see what it's done on the scales tomorrow!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment