CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 February 2011

Hmmm....

Okay, yesterday was not so good (think it was probably the cheese on toast), my weight this morning was 15 st 1.6 lb so a bit one step forward 2 steps back.

Keep trying!!! today I'm due to go to the cinema with the family to see Paul. We usually take our own sweets and drinks so I'm going to try and buy some grapes to have instead, but those sweets may call me too loud, we will have to see.

So far today I've had:

1x tea with usual
4x coffee with usual
2 slices of eggy bread (fried in frylight)
1 slice of bread and butter

Well, I'll try and get back later to fill you in on how the rest of the day has gone - oh but I did do 2 hours of housework today, so a bit more exercise than I usually get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment