CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 February 2011

Line in the Sand

Woo Hoo, digging out Mr Motivator obviously did the trick as I got up this morning and I'm now 14 st 13.8!!!!! I'm so happy I could puke (but I'm not bulimic). Finally I can draw a line in the sand and say, right now I'm not going back above 15st - this may be difficult as today is our end of month Friday tea, which is a takeaway, Geoff and I usually have a curry with rice though so this shouldn't be too bad, it's the sweets that normally go with it, but I will try to look at healthier alternatives - may have a bag of snack a jack crisps and try and get hold of some Coco Pops Coco Rocks breakfast bars as apparently they are only 4 syns each, so quite a reasonable snack.

Yay, anyway I've got to go get ready to go to work - if you see some fat bird skipping today, it may be me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment