CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 February 2011

AARRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Okay, so this morning I was 15 st 2lb - this is not helping!!!!

Well today, I thought I was being quite good, took my yogurt to work, 2 pieces of fruit and because I didn't have a lot of time I took a pot noodle type thing by Morrisons for Lunch. When I checked with Slimming World online, it turns out that one pot was 19 syns!!!

The one good thing today is some serious exercise as I had to walk from the garage after dropping off our car for repair and also had to walk back there later to collect the car - uphill to work and downhill to collect but a 20 minute walk each way. Hopefully that will show on the scales soon!

Tea tonight was Sausages in Gravy (healthy ones from Morrisons) with a jacket potato and peas so that wasn't bad. I made some oat and raisin cookies though and had to try some, so not so good.

I really want to get rid of my overhanging tum and start wearing clothes instead of them wearing me. I'm looking forward to shopping in the cheap shops and being able to find lots of things that fit in all the right places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment