CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 February 2011

AWOL

Okay, so I went AWOL yesterday, but that was because I had to spend the afternoon (a waste of time as it turns out) at the hospital with my husband. I got a morning in work, didn't even get my lunch in the office and then had to take him to hospital.

I was very good though, I ate properly during the day, however we didn't get home until 6.45 pm by which time we were really tired, and both had headaches from caffein withdrawals and so ended up having a Kebab for tea, oh and 3 oat and raisin cookies.

Still - having been 15 st 1 yesterday morning, I got up and was 15st 0.8 today, I think the exercise on Tuesday has had an effect, so I am going to try and up my exercise, this means dragging out my Mr Motivator DVD as it has small blocks, and even I can fit 15 minutes into my day.

Anyway, this was just a quick post as I'm still feeling washed out from yesterday.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment