CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 February 2011

Official weigh in's only

Okay, I've decided now that as my weight fluctuates quite a bit, I am only going to provide weigh in's once a week from Slimming World, now as I go on a Wednesday evening, this probably means you will only get them once a week on a Thursday morning (or evening, depends when I can get online).

Weekend has been good and bad - I've tried to eat better and have low syn snacks available for when I need to eat, but I've not managed to get out Mr Motivator again, so that's not so good.

So far today, I've eaten the rest of last night's tea, which was Bacon Pasta Thingy, which isn't too bad, and copious amounts of coffee - we have Roast for tea which I cook quite healthily and I won't be having any of the chocolate sponge pudding with chocolate custard so I can feel quite virtuous there as well.

Anyway - see you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment