CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Weigh in day

Okay, so tonight is my official weigh in, so today is starvation day. Think all of us in Slimming World do it - you starve yourself before weigh in and then between weigh in and midnight is the blackhole between the end of one week and the start of the next. Stupid really, if I just kept eating sensibly all week then the weight would come off easily.

Sounds really easy when you say it like that, but I wouldn't be overweight if I were able to just eat sensibly all the time. I have no full button for chocolate or cakes. I'm sat here in work and there are cream cakes at the end of the room but I am resisting.

I have also found out that Bananas disagree with me, been eating them for years and suddenly made the connection a couple of days ago between me eating them and the most awful bloated feeling. Not sure what it is about them but I haven't had a banana today and I feel so much better for it - now if I could just get chocolate to have the same effect on me I might stop eating it!

Anyway, I've not quite starved myself today, I've had yogurt for breakfast, an apple, a clementine and a mug shot noodle thing for lunch, will probably be starving by 3 p.m. but there you go.

I've even got tea all sorted for when I get back from class tonight - slow cooked chicken curry, which is currently in the slow cooker at home on low - YUM!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment