CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Mr M two days in a row

Yay, I actually got out my Mr Motivator DVD again today - so that's two days in a row. I'm trying to get into the habit of coming home from work and doing 15 minutes exercise before I even sit down or do tea, if I can make it into a habit I'm less likely to forget to do it (that's the theory anyway).

Hopefully all this exercise, combined with me being super good about what I eat will show on the scales, it might not this week though as it will only have been a few days of being good and not an entire week. But I'll have to work on that next week - as they say 'Rome wasn't built in a day', and neither was my big fat tummy, I'll have you know I've been working on that for years!

My aim is to get to my club 10 target in the next 12 weeks, which from where I was last Wednesday will be 14.5 lb, this is just over 1 lb per week, so not too difficult but I do need to buckle down and actually start following the plan.

so fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment