CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 11 March 2011

Still hanging in there

Well, I've had another good day (up until now anyway), and Mr M is still making a regular appearance in my day (don't tell the hubby!).

I had yogurt for breakfast with leek and potato soup for lunch (syn free), three Ryvita crispbreads with it, and for tea I had Chicken Jalafrezi and rice for tea (slimming world recipe and syn free again) - Yee Ha, what a great day, so hoping for good things on the scales next week and will most definitely not be happy if I do not lose some weight. I do know however that my size is changing so even if I'm not losing weight, my clothes fit better.

Anyway, I'm off for now, probably back again tomorrow with an update. Will give Mr M a miss for the weekend (save him for after work during the week).

0 comments:

Post a Comment