CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 14 March 2011

Don't Panic!

Well, in the words of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, I may not have posted for a few days, but I have not fallen off the wagon, I've not eaten any chocolate that was not accounted for or allowed within my syns. I am feeling very virtuous (and dare I say it, a little slimmer).

I went through my underwear draw the other day, and realised that I have a huge collection of very sexy satin undies in sizes that used to fit me, and would be considered quite slim now. It's weird, I've always been told I was overweight, probably since about 12 or 13, but now I look back and I realise I should never have listened to any of the people who said I was podgy or fat - I wasn't. I had a 28 inch waist, which by current dress sizes is a 10!!! - so to all those people who were horrible to me and in severe need of glasses I BLOW A RASBERRY IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!

At the moment I am enjoying slimming and feel confident in the knowledge that I will get back to that 28 inch waist again, and all that slinky underwear will be back against my skin again (and not bursting at the seams)

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment