CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 March 2011

14 Stone 12 pounds

Yay, another 1.5 pounds off and going strong, I haven't been perfect all week, but I've tried to have as many good days or good parts of days that the little bits wrong don't count in the overall scheme of things. Really happy that things are now moving in the right direction.

I'm still doing Mr Motivator and I really think that's helping with when I do go a little bit astray - I think it's giving me that extra bit of leeway. I hope however, that my tea last night (sausage sandwiches and chips), together with my snickers bar, do not derail next weeks losses, oh and tomorrow is end of month Friday tea, but again I will try and make sure that I stay on track.

Fingers crossed for next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment