CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 March 2011

15 stone 0.5 lb

Well, that's the official weigh in weight - like the old school reports 'must try harder'. I really do want to start being able to wear smaller clothes and not feel so self-conscious pulling at tops to make sure they don't cling to all my curves (which I might add are in all the wrong places!).

I didn't end the day well yesterday, I didn't fancy the curry so I had two cheese and onion sandwiches for my tea, which were absolutely gorgeous I might add! I also succummed to a cream bun in work after a particularly traumatic afternoon (well, that's my excuse anyway).

I did think of buying some chocolate or crisps to have with my curry for lunch today, but managed to resist (you see I do try, just rarely succeed, but I do try!). I'm trying to think of my food as either helping me to get where I want to go or poisoning me, but even as a poison, chocolate still looks good!

I am also going to try and use my Mr Motivator DVD every night this week and will see if this helps to stop me going up on the scales instead of down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment